Credit Angel Membership Service
Credit Angel is a trading style of Credit Intelligence Limited. Credit Intelligence
Limited is an Appointed Representative of Quint Group Limited, and is entered on the
Financial Services Register under reference number: 739008. Quint Group Limited is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the
Financial Services Register under reference number: 669450. Authorisation can be checked
on the Financial Services Register at register.fca.org.uk. Credit
Intelligence Limited is registered in England and Wales (Company number 08552150),
Registered Office; Quint Group Ltd, Glasshouse, Alderley Park, Nether Alderley, Cheshire
SK10 4ZE. Licenced by the Information Commissioners Office, (registration number
ZA079407). These Terms and Conditions were last updated: 16 October 2020.
We provide a subscription-based membership scheme called Credit Angel. This service is
free for the first 14 days and thereafter a
£19.99 monthly subscription applies. Credit
Angel gives users’ access to Credit Broking services, Credit Reports and Scores, Credit
alerts and direct access to our selected Lenders and credit providers.
Please note, if you apply for any credit services through our website or app, and your
application is successfully accepted by a lender, credit provider or broker, they may
pay us a fee or commission for introducing you to them.
Credit reporting data is supplied by TransUnion International UK Limited. The Credit
Report is created and provided by Credit Angel.
These terms and conditions explain our services to You as our Client and Your obligations
to Us. Please read these terms carefully before signing up to these services via this
website or app since they apply as soon as You accept them – they are really important.
If You have any questions or there is anything that You don’t understand then please
contact us at: [email protected] or
call us on: 03452221550‡
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services and
use of the creditangel.co.uk website or app and membership area. The
Credit Reporting and Credit Score services are described in paragraph 4.
TransUnion International UK Limited will be providing the Credit Reporting and Credit
Score services to you. Their full company name is TransUnion International UK Limited ,
registered company number is 7891157 and their registered office is at One Park Lane,
Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS3 1EP.
TransUnion International UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority under number 737740. Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Services
Register at register.fca.org.uk.
In these terms and conditions, "we", "us" and "our" refers to Credit Angel, "you" and
"your" refers to the user of the website or app, and Transunion refers to TransUnion
International UK Limited.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR APP AND
SIGNING UP FOR THE CREDIT REPORTING AND CREDIT SCORE SERVICES AS THEY CONTAIN LEGAL
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Our contract with you
- These are the terms and conditions which apply to your use of the creditangel.co.uk website or app and are also those
on which Transunion supply the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services to you. These terms form a contractual relationship between us,
Transunion, and you.
- Changes to these terms and conditions or the Credit Reporting services
- We or Transunion may change these terms and conditions or the Credit
Reporting and Credit Score services at any time. If amendments are made,
we will put the new terms and conditions or details of the changes to
the Credit Reporting services on the creditangel.co.uk
website or app. The changes will take effect when they are posted on the
creditangel.co.uk website or app.
- If you wish to cancel your Credit Angel membership, you may do so by:
Once you have cancelled your membership, you will no longer be able to
access any of the services or products located in the member's area
including the 'My Credit Report', 'Loans' and 'Credit Cards'.
- Using the ‘Contact Us’ form on the website and app
- letting us know that you wish to cancel by sending an email to:
- in writing to: Credit Angel, Quint Group Ltd, Glasshouse,
Alderley Park, Nether Alderley, Cheshire SK10 4ZE
- telephoning: 0345 2221550‡
- Before you can use any Credit Reporting and Credit Score services or our
Membership area, you must apply to register on the creditangel.co.uk
website or app.
- After we have received your application for any Credit Reporting and
Credit Score Services Transunion will review it and we will let you know
as soon as we can whether you have been accepted as a user of those
Credit Reporting and Credit Score services. Please note that not
everyone that applies for the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services
will be accepted as a user.
- Transunion do not have to notify you why you have not been accepted but
one reason for this may be that, at the time you make your application,
Transunion may have been unable to match your personal details to the
correct credit report.
- You may only register for the creditangel.co.uk website
or app and use the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services if you
By registering on the creditangel.co.uk
website or app and making the application to use the Credit Reporting
and Credit Score services you confirm that you meet these requirements.
- over 18 years of age;
- a Credit Angel customer;
- resident in the United Kingdom.
- You may only use and access the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services on your own behalf and not on behalf of anyone else. You should
be aware that you cannot order credit information about anyone else from
this website or app.
- Once Transunion have received your application for the Credit Reporting
and Credit Score services Transunion will send you an automated
acknowledgement. This is purely for acknowledgement purposes and is not
an agreement from Transunion to provide you with the Credit Reporting
and Credit Score services or any other service.
- When acting as Your Credit Broker We seek to get a Lender to offer You a
loan. We seek to match Your loan application with one or more of the
Lenders We deal with. We do not act on behalf of the Lenders or
represent them. For your protection we require the Lender
documentation covering any loan agreement to meet statutory and
regulatory safeguards laid down by the FCA’s Consumer Credit
- If once you have signed up to Credit Angel you are unable to validate
your details with Transunion and are not able to view your credit
report, you will still be charged a membership fee up until the point
you cancel your membership.
We are a broker not a Lender, We do not offer loans. The interest rate
will depend on the Lenders and they decide whether to approve the loan
applications and how much to lend at, or on which terms and on what
evidence of ability to repay. Where We give examples they are only
We do not warrant that examples are the actual rates and amounts because
the Lenders decide whether to give approval for any loan and on what
terms according to your specific circumstances.
- Loan Application Checks
In assessing Your loan application for any Lender products the
Lender may undertake credit scoring with credit reference agencies which
will show on Your Credit record. Where there are joint clients, a link
between You can be created.
- Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies
This is a condensed guide to the use of Your personal information by
Credit Reference (CRA’s) and Fraud Prevention Agencies (FPA’s). When You
apply for a loan, these organisations will check the following records
about You and others (see below):
- CRAs may place a search footprint on Your credit file that may
be seen by other Lenders. They supply both public (including the
electoral register) and shared credit and fraud prevention
- FPAs will make checks such as; assessing this application for
credit and verifying identities to prevent and detect crime and
money laundering. They may also make periodic searches at CRAs
and FPAs to manage Your account.
- If You are making a joint application or tell Your Lender that
You have a spouse or financial associate, the FPA’s will link
Your records together so You must be sure that You have their
agreement to disclose information about them. CRAs also link
Your records together and these links will remain on Your and
their files until such time as You or Your partner successfully
files for a disassociation with the CRAs to break that link.
- Information on applications will be sent to CRAs and will be
recorded by them. If You borrow and do not repay in full and on
time, CRAs will record the outstanding debt. This information
may be supplied to other organisations by CRAs and FPAs to
perform similar checks and to trace Your whereabouts and recover
debts that You owe. Records remain on file for 6 years after
they are closed, whether settled by You or defaulted.
- If You give us false or inaccurate information and We suspect or
identify fraud We will record this and may also pass this
information to FPAs and other organisations involved in crime
and fraud prevention.
- We and other organisations may access and use from other
countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
- Your data may also be used for other purposes for which You give
Your specific permission or, in very limited circumstances, when
required by law or where permitted under the terms of the Data
Protection Act 2018.
- Credit Reporting and Credit Score services
PLEASE READ THIS PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY AS IT EXPLAINS WHAT THE CREDIT
REPORTING AND CREDIT SCORE SERVICES ARE AND WHAT EXCLUSIONS APPLY
- Once Transunion accept your application for the Credit Reporting and
Credit Score services, we agree to provide the following services to you
under these terms and conditions
It is your responsibility to ensure the email address we hold for you is
up to date. The email will contain details of any alerts that have been
triggered on your credit report in the previous day. If there have been
no alerts triggered, then we will not send you an email.
- Credit Report
We will provide a credit report to you online. Updates are
usually received every 4-6 weeks.
- Credit Score
We will provide your most recent credit score to you. Your
credit score is an indicator of how good your credit history and
likelihood of getting credit is. This will be made available to
you online and will be updated monthly.
- Credit Rating
We will provide your most recent credit score to you. Your
credit score is an indicator of how good your credit history and
likelihood of getting credit is. This will be made available to
you online and will be updated monthly.
When you have successfully registered on our site we will notify
you, via the email address that you supply when you register
with us, if there has been a significant and material change in
your credit file that we hold. If there are any alerts on your
file, we will send a daily email to the email address you
specified when you registered for Credit Reporting and Credit
The Alerts service is a notification only service. We, or Transunion are
not responsible for any loss you suffer if you receive an alert and you
do not review that alert and notify us or Transunion if you believe the
information is incorrect.
You should not rely solely on the Alerts service to ensure that your
credit report is up to date. It is your responsibility to regularly
check your credit report to ensure that the information recorded in it
is accurate and up to date.
- Once you have applied for the additional Credit Reporting and Credit
Score services, been accepted, details validated with Transunion, and
paid any applicable fees, you will be given immediate access to the
relevant Credit Reporting and Credit Score services on the creditangel.co.uk website
or app and you will start to receive those services immediately. You
acknowledge and request that the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services will be provided before the expiry of
the 14-day cancellation period
under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional
Charges) Regulations 2013 (but this does not affect your rights to
cancellation and a refund under those regulations: please see paragraph
- Whilst we will try to make sure that the creditangel.co.uk website or app is available for
use as much as possible we cannot guarantee its availability. You will
appreciate that we need to take it down from time to time for
maintenance. We will try to do this at times when we are expecting low
usage but cannot guarantee that this will be the case. No software
provider can fully guarantee that its website or app and/or content is
completely virus and bug free, but you should be aware that we are
committed to trying to make the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services as virus and bug free as we can. You should therefore use virus
- It is important to us that the information we supply to you is as
accurate as possible and we use our reasonable efforts to verify its
accuracy. We cannot guarantee that it is completely accurate, however.
Also, as you will appreciate some of this information comes from other
businesses, who get the information from other sources themselves such
as the electoral roll, insurance companies or financial institutions.
Neither we nor any other third parties used to provide the Credit
Reporting services have any control over the content of such information
and are not responsible if it turns out to be inaccurate.
- For us to be able to provide the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services to you we need to obtain your credit report information held in
TransUnion International UK Limited’s credit reference database. By
applying for the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services you agree
that we can use your credit report information in this way.
- You will appreciate that whilst some of the Credit Reporting and Credit
Score services will provide information to you this is provided for your
guidance and information only. Any businesses who carry out credit
searches on you will take information from a number of sources and use
their own criteria in making decisions based on it. You should not rely
on the information we provide to you and we cannot be responsible or
liable to you if you do rely on it or take any action based upon it.
- Credit Angel Membership Area
- You are a potential/actual member of the membership programme (called
the "Scheme") as described in this document. Before You can access the
free trial of the Scheme You must first enrol in the Scheme (called
"Membership"). This involves providing accurate and complete information
including Your name, email address and postal address, and the payment
information for membership fees should You continue Your Membership
beyond the free trial period. Once you submit these details and agreed
to our terms you will be enrolled as a member of the Scheme (called a
"Member"). Importantly, a Member must be an individual who is:
We take privacy very seriously and aim to comply with all relevant
provisions of UK data protection legislation. All personal information
provided through this website or app or by email, such as Membership
enrolment information or information necessary to complete the purchase
of a product/benefit, will be handled in accordance with the Privacy
- an adult (i.e. aged 18 and over); or resident in the United
- A person who does not qualify as described above is prohibited
from becoming or being a Member. Any person who becomes a Member
(or purports to do so), makes a statement, upon which We are
entitled to rely, that that person is aged 18 years or older.
- A person may not become a Member unless they are based in the
United Kingdom, as this is the area We service. A Member must
have a postal address in the United Kingdom. Any person becoming
a Member makes a statement, upon which We are entitled to rely,
that, that person is, and will continue to be, based in the
United Kingdom and that that person will supply a full postal
address in the United Kingdom including a valid post code.
- You accept the offer details which are as follows:
When you sign up to the Scheme as a Member You will automatically
receive a 14 day free trial
("Trial Period"); After the trial period, membership is charged monthly
at the agreed upon rate of
£19.99 as disclosed on the
enrolment website or app (the "Membership Fee") and by joining this
Scheme You agree that You will be liable to pay the Membership Fee. To
ensure continuous service at the end of the trial period Your
Membership fee will be automatically charged on or about
the same date each month to the card details which You have specifically
provided for this purpose when You signed up to be a member, and by
joining this Scheme You agree to give us permission to do so, unless You
terminate Your membership in accordance with the cancellation process
set out below.
- Membership fees and continuous payment authority
- When signing up to be a Member, You provide us with a continuous
payment authority ("CPA") so that We can collect repayments
automatically from Your bank account using the debit card You
nominate for this purpose.
- A Member is entitled to a
free 14 day Trial Period
of Membership, details of which are on the Scheme Website or app
and are shown to You when You are presented with details of the
Scheme. A Member can cancel Membership at any time (in
accordance with the cancellation paragraph (as above)) during
the Trial Period and will owe us nothing.
- After the Trial Period, the monthly Membership Fee is payable in
advance and will be automatically charged at the end of the
Trial Period or on Renewal by use of CPA.
- If We have been unable to take the payment, We shall use CPA to
make up to 12 further attempts for the full Membership Fee up to
a period of 62 days.
- Throughout the period referred to in the above paragraph, Your
access to the Service may be suspended pending receipt of the
- At any time during your membership we reserve the right to check
the validity of your nominated debit card. You will not be
charged for this, however the authorisation may show on your
- To cancel this CPA You may ask us to cancel it by using the
contact details above Please be aware that if You do cancel You
will still owe any outstanding Membership Fees as agreed and
Your access to the Service will be terminated. Cancellation of
this CPA will be effective from the date that We receive such
- You are entitled to access discounts and/or other benefits ("Benefits")
on certain products and services offered by vendors/providers
participating in the Scheme. Benefits are set out on the Scheme Website
or app, although some Benefits may not be available in all areas. Please
see below for limitations. Any products or services purchased (taking
into account Benefits or otherwise) must be purchased directly from the
product or service vendors/providers. We do not supply, offer or charge
for products or services (other than Membership which is a service which
provides access to information, discounts, offers and promotions on
those third party products and services.)
- Membership Rules
- Membership is personal to the person accepting these terms.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Membership cannot be used by persons other than the Member
- You shall ensure that no other persons have access to Your
- Other persons in the same household shall not access the Scheme,
the Benefits or the Credit Reporting Service using the identity
of the Member and the Member shall be responsible to ensure this
- Benefits, access to, and information from the Credit Reporting
Service are not for resale.
- A Member must promptly notify us on becoming aware of any
unauthorised use of the Membership number or if the Membership
number is lost or stolen.
- The Benefits and the Credit Reporting Service have been designed
for Members in the United Kingdom only (and in certain cases
within certain regions of the United Kingdom). Not all Benefits
(or the Credit Reporting Service) will be available therefore to
- We are constantly seeking new benefits for Members from
providers. Accordingly, the Benefits and the particular services
offered within the Credit Reporting Service are continually
changing and We do not and cannot represent or warrant that any
particular Benefits or elements of the Credit Reporting Service
will be available at any particular time. We reserve the right
to eliminate, add, change and substitute Benefits and/or
elements of the Credit Reporting Service from time to time
without notice to any or all Members.
- A Member agrees that We are not responsible or liable for any
Benefits provided by providers or for the Credit Reporting
Service provided by TransUnion International UK Limited, the
Credit Reporting Service Provider and, if a Member has any
claims relating to Benefits, the Member will make a claim
against the relevant provider providing (or purporting to
provide) the relevant Benefit; and
- to the Credit Reporting Service, the Member will make a claim
against the Credit Reporting Service Provider providing (or
purporting to provide) the relevant Credit Reporting Service.
- Unless you notify us you wish to terminate this Agreement by following
the instructions in the cancellation paragraph, the Membership will be
renewed automatically each month ("Renewal") and you will be charged the
current Membership Fee of £19.99 , which will appear on your monthly billing statement.
- Price of the Membership, Credit Reporting and Credit Score services and
- We will not charge you for providing the Membership and Credit Reporting
and Credit Score services to you unless paragraphs 6.2, 6.3 or 6.4 below
- The Membership and Credit Reporting and Credit Score services are only
available to you under these terms and conditions for such time as you
are a Credit Angel customer.
- From time to time Transunion may email you with details of certain
promotions Transunion are willing to make available to you. These
promotional offers are personal to you and may not be shared with third
parties. If you attempt to use a promotional code that was not sent to
you, then Transunion reserve the right to charge you the full price for
the service you have requested.
- If you have been offered products or services as part of a particular
- you will receive those products or services for the period of
time and at the price stated within the promotion; and
- once the time period specific in the promotion has ended, your
right to access the products or services at the promotional
rates will expire. You may then enter into a new agreement with
us to buy the relevant products or services at the prices set
out on the creditangel.co.uk website or app.
- Unless a Member notifies us that he/she wishes to terminate this
Agreement (i.e. cancel his/her Membership) by following the instructions
in the cancellation paragraph, that Member's Membership will be renewed
automatically each month ("Renewal") and that Member will be charged the
current Membership Fee of £19.99 , which will appear on that Member's monthly billing statement.
- Duration of Credit Reporting and Credit Score services and your right of
- We will automatically continue to provide the Credit Reporting and
Credit Score services until they are cancelled in one of the ways set
- If you no longer wish to receive the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services, you may tell us to cancel them by sending a request to [email protected]. We
will administer this change within a reasonable time. If you tell us
that cancellation is a matter of urgency (e.g. if you think that someone
has got access to your password) we will do our best to cancel your
- If you tell us (in accordance with paragraph 7.2) that you wish to
cancel the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services within 14 days after the
day on which we accepted your application for those Credit Reporting and
Credit Score services, you are entitled to a refund of the amounts you
have paid for those services less an amount in proportion to the period
of service you have received at the time we are informed of your
decision to cancel. To meet this cancellation deadline, it is sufficient
for you to send your cancellation email before
the 14-day cancellation period
has expired. We will pay the refund without undue delay and not later
than 14 days after the day on
which we are informed about your decision to cancel. The refund will be
paid using the same means of payment as you used for the initial
transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event,
you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- We may cancel your registration on the creditangel.co.uk website
or app and cancel your receipt of any of the Credit Reporting and Credit
- because of your misuse of the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services. Misuse of the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services mean use of the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services in a way which is not permitted by these terms and
conditions or there is fraud; or
- if we stop providing the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services on the creditangel.co.uk website or
app. We regret that if we withdraw part or all of the Credit
Reporting and Credit Score services we cannot be responsible for
any costs or losses you incur, but we will return any fees you
have paid for the remaining part of the year for any services
for which you have paid; or
- if you do not access your account on the creditangel.co.uk website
or app for more than six months.
- if any payment that you owe us is declined, rejected or
- We may also cancel your receipt of any of the Credit Reporting and
Credit Score services if (i) you have ceased to be a Credit Angel
customer or (ii) our agreement with Transunion comes to an end (unless
we have made arrangements with Transunion to continue to provide the
Credit Reporting and Credit Score services to you for a certain period
after the termination of that agreement, in which case we will continue
to provide you with the Credit Reporting services for that period.
- Except as set out in paragraphs 7.3 and 7.4.2, you are not entitled to
any refund of any amounts you have paid for any Credit Reporting and
Credit Score services as a result of a cancellation of those services.
- Your right to access the creditangel.co.uk website or
app and the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services is personal to
you. You must not allow any other person to have access to your account
on the www.creditangel.co.uk website or app or the
Credit Reporting and Credit Score services using your username and
password. You must keep your username and password confidential.
- We reserve the right to suspend your access to the creditangel.co.uk website
or app and the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services if at any time
we consider that there is or is likely to be a breach of security or
your use of the www.creditangel.co.uk website or app is
in any way detrimental to us or anyone else.
- We reserve the right to require you to change any or all of the
passwords used by you in connection with the creditangel.co.uk website
or app and/or the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services.
- Copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other
intellectual property rights in the creditangel.co.uk website
or app and Credit Reporting and Credit Score services and all aspects of
them are owned by us, those businesses who provide services to us as
part of the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services or those
businesses who are providing the vouchers and special offers.
- You may take reasonable copies of the information or reports provided as
part of the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services solely for your
own personal use. You may not use it on a commercial basis or provide it
to anyone else. You may not sell it on, republish it, redistribute it,
copy (except as permitted above) or adapt it.
- Our liability to you
PLEASE READ THIS PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY AS IT EXPLAINS WHAT LIABILITY WE HAVE
TO YOU AND WHAT EXCLUSIONS APPLY
- There are certain things which we agree we will not exclude or limit our
liability to you for. These are:
- liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability which we cannot limit or exclude under
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects any statutory rights you
may have as a consumer.
- Subject to paragraph 10.4 below, if we breach these terms and conditions
or are negligent in providing the Credit Reporting and Credit Score
services we will only be responsible for loss or damage that you suffer
which is foreseeable; i.e. which is a likely result of our breach or
negligence in providing the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services.
If the loss or damage is not foreseeable we cannot be responsible for
- We cannot be responsible to you for loss or damage or any other
liability (whether it arises from breach of these terms and conditions
or negligence) which is in excess of £100 for each incident.
- Transunion will collect personal information in connection with your use
of the Credit Reporting and Credit Score services via the creditangel.co.uk
information is collected, how that information will be used, and other
of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that Transunion and we can collect, use, transfer and disclose
Click here to view Credit Angel’s privacy
- How to contact us
- General enquiries: In the event that there is an
unexpected result in your credit report or you feel that the information
is not correct, you should contact us to raise a query by using the
online process which can be accessed via your credit report. This will
raise a dispute with the credit reference agency run by TransUnion
International UK Limited.
- Complaints: If you have any questions or complaints in
respect of the Credit Reporting and Credit Score and or Credit
Angel Membership services, please contact our Customer
Services team at [email protected]. You
can also find Transunion's customer complaints policy here https://www.transunion.com
- Complaint Resolution: We have a complaint-handling
process, which includes alternative dispute resolution (a process where
an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to
resolve it, without you having to go to court). If you are not happy
with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the
alternative dispute resolution provider we use. You can submit a
complaint to Financial Ombudsman Services. Financial Ombudsman Services
will not charge you for making a complaint and if you are not satisfied
with the outcome you can still bring legal proceedings. The contact
details for the Financial Ombudsman Service are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
E-mail: [email protected]
- Summary of your legal rights
- We are under a legal duty to supply services that are in conformity with
this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights
in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms and conditions will
affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to
certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the
Citizens Advice website or app www.adviceguide.org.uk or
call 03454 04 05 06.
In relation to services, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
- you can ask us to repeat or fix a service if it's not
carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some
money back if we can't fix it.
- if you haven't agreed a price upfront, what you're asked to
pay must be reasonable.
- if you haven't agreed a time upfront, it must be carried out
within a reasonable time.
- Hyperlinks to other websites or apps
- To provide increased value to you, we may provide links to other
websites or apps or resources for you to access. You can choose whether
or not to access these links. As you will appreciate, once you have left
our website and app we are not responsible for the availability or
content of these external websites or apps or resources. We do not
review or endorse the content of these websites or apps. If you provide
your personal details to these external websites or apps, then the use
- We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the
Credit Reporting services or otherwise perform any obligation under
these terms and conditions if the delay or failure is caused by
circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent
authority (such as a court) to be invalid or unenforceable (either
wholly or in part) the validity or enforceability of the other portions
of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions do not give any rights to anyone who is not a
party to them.
- These terms and conditions and your use of the creditangel.co.uk
website or app and Credit Reporting and Credit Score services shall be
governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to
any disputes arising out of or in connection those matters
- You are entitled to request a paper copy of these terms and conditions
from us. If you wish to receive a paper copy you should send an email
making the request to [email protected]